
C-o-n-s-t-i-p-a-t-i-o-n, have you ever thought about the word? Well, I have it big time at the moment and to make matters worse, I have a tear in my anus. Yeah, I know it sounds funny, but I can assure you, it isn't! After a visit to my GP today and an anus examination, (something i won't forget in a long time!), she informed me of the good news! the diagnosis!, and it can take weeks to heal - fabulous. I then came home and rang the dietition and told her of my problems at the moment. She said everything I am eating is good, just increase my water, add prune juice to my daily menu, and if things don't improve to have: "Lactulose", which is basically a "nuclear laxative" when you are in desperation. Which is me at the moment! Apart from all that, I doing ok. The best thing that happened today I was able to have a cruskit with promite, and it was utterly delicious!


No comments:
Post a Comment