Weight Loss Journey

Lap Banding Anniversary


Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Optifast Stage

Ok so then I had 18 days before the op, so I decided to start Opti fast then. I was having the last meal over and over again, and thought stuff it, time to start now! It was really hard the first day, but then all up the first 5 days were hell. I was really hungry at first, and would go to bed crying because of the hunger pains. I was really strict in the beginning too.
Breakfast: Opti shake (normally chocolate)
Mid Morning: carrot sticks
Lunch: Opti chocolate bar (these are yummy), + a salad
Mid Afternoon: carrot sticks
Dinner: I would have stirfried veges or a salad then about 9pm I would have the opti shake. Which was good, as I didn't go to bed hungry. As well as drinking 2-3 litres of water a day. I was going to the toilet every second!

I lost 7 kilos in 18 days.

No comments: